Lincolnshire-based chocolate supplier Hames Chocolate has launched a new range of Bronze Chocolate and Truffle Boxes, following the successful launch of its Bronze Chocolate Bars earlier this year.
The new range of nine-piece boxes includes 10 new varieties, each with an RRP of £10. These varieties are:
- Dark Chocolate and Berry Flavour Truffles (112g)
- Milk, Dark and White Assorted Chocolates (126g)
- White Chocolate Truffles with Gin & Tonic Flavour and a Touch of Juniper (108g)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Crowns (126g)
- Dark Chocolate Parcels with Honeycomb (126g)
- Cocoa Dusted Milk Truffles (90g)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pyramid Creams (112g)
- Flaked Milk Chocolate Truffles (108g)
- Blood Orange Flavour Milk Truffles (108g)
- Irish Cream Flavour Truffles (108g)
Carol Oldbury, Director of Hames Chocolates, said: “We were delighted by the response to the Hames Bronze range when it launched in May, which is why we decided to introduce boxes of chocolates and truffles in complementary flavours. The launch also comes at a time when consumers are increasingly seeking out British manufacturers, like Hames Chocolates, as well as premium chocolate and on-trend flavours, such as salted caramel and blood orange.
“With its tantalising flavour combinations, rich, high-quality chocolate and beautiful packaging, the Hames Bronze Chocolate and Truffle Boxes make the perfect gift for Christmas and beyond.”
Read more product news