The great and the good of the publishing industry descended on London's Dorchester hotel last night to celebrate the year's star performers in the 2016 Ace Press Awards. Retail Newsagent was there and shares the highlights as reported on Twitter.
Dan Collins from Magazine Heroes kicked things off:
Private Eye wins the award for independent retailers' product of the year
All the winners on the night, as shared by NFRN national president Ralph Patel
Some of the night's winners:
- Product of the year – independent retailers: Private Eye
- Circulation excellence by a national newspaper: The Daily Telegraph
- Circulation excellence by a regional newspaper: Daily post
- Circulation excellence by a monthly magazine: Porter
- Circulation excellence by a weekly magazine: Beano
- Circulation excellence by a free publication: Stylist
- Campaign of the year: Match Attax
- Launch of the year: Zen Colouring
- Digital publication of the year: Pianist
- Support service of the year: iMovo
Don't miss the 29 April issue of Retail Newsagent for more from the awards. Click here to guarantee your copy today.