The award for Customer Service, in association with Santa Fe Natural Tobacco:
- Adam Hogwood, Budgens of Broadstairs
- Bay Bashir, Lifestyle Express Belle Vue Convenience Store
- Mark & Samantha Coldbeck, Premier Wharfedale
- Nainesh Shah, Mayhew Newsagents
Winner: Bay Bashir, Lifestyle Express Belle Vue Convenience Store
Bay invests in regular staff training to keep them at their best, and goes the extra mile, offering free delivery to elderly customers and delivering both his and other stores’ products to those that cannot leave their home. Bay acts on feedback, recently adding a frozen section following requests from customers.
How to be an IAA winner:
Winner: Bay Bashir
Store name: Lifestyle Express Belle Vue Convenience Store
Learn more about Customer Service
- Bay invests in regular staff training and ensures all employees are well presented and always on hand to listen to what customers.
- Bay and his staff go the extra mile for elderly customers, walking them home with their shopping or delivering to people who are homebound.
- Staff collect customer feedback, which is acted on – Bay recently added a frozen section after shoppers requested one.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!