Stuart Reddish, national president of the NFRN, writes: Our marketplace has always been highly competitive and challenging, but surely never more so than today. However, for more than 101 years, the NFRN has been there to support and protect independent retailers, and being a member gives independent retailers access to a wealth of benefits, deals, practical support, assistance and encouragement that can really make a difference to your bottom line, helping you run better, more profitable businesses.
In fact, taking advantage of each and every one of our benefits can deliver impressive savings of nearly £4,000 a year.
Already a member? Then make sure you support our initiatives and campaigns, take advantage of exciting deals, and use all the advice and support available to improve and develop your business. If not, then I would seriously urge you to consider joining. Certainly, our current voucher promotion with Booker makes membership of the NFRN a compelling proposition.
With lockdown restrictions lifting, hopefully our lives and businesses will return to some form of normality, but, whatever happens, the NFRN will always be there for independent retailers.
REASONS TO JOIN
• Newspro – free-to-join news category management service. Average cash flow saving £500 Fuelwise – enjoy cheaper fuel bills with Fuelwise. Average savings £280
• Bionic – business energy, broadband, phone and finance. Switching business energy alone could save you £1,305 a year
• Barclaycard – make finding the right payment solution easy with our Barclaycard partnership
• The Retail Mutual – safeguard your business with a range of cover options
• Tax protection – tax advice, VAT disputes, full tax investigations. Savings of up to £250
• Member 2 Member – earn £75 for each new member you refer
• Deals – see all the latest offers from our trusted partners
• NFRN Credit Union – get a decision on your loan request within 10 working days
• Buying Group – collect average savings of £400 per year with these opportunities and deals
• Vouchers – drive sales and put hundreds of pounds in your tills from our exclusive voucher promotions with leading suppliers
• Jisp – your personal app to provide safe and contact-free services to your customers. Manage stock, pricing and delivery schedules online and maximise your profits
Read more NFRN news and articles
Make it easier
• Connect – call seven days a week for business support and assistance
• Legal – enjoy free legal advice and access up to £100,000 legal expenses cover
• Store Standards – achieve retailer excellence through our library of factsheets and training guides
• NFRN’s Hardship Fund – alleviate some of the financial pressures you face from the Covid-19 pandemic
• Campaigning for You – learn more about our political engagement work in the corridors of power
For all these and more benefits of joining the NFRN, go to thefedonline.com/general-join or call 0800 121 6376