What drinks can be offered from your machine? Eight options including Espresso, Americano, Mocha and White Coffee
Choice of 10 drinks including Nescafé Gold Blend, Aero Hot Chocolate and Tetley Tea
Ten options including Americano, Caffee Latte and Latte Macchiato
Nine options, including cappuccino, Latte, Flat White and Americano
Eight options, including lattes, tea and hot chocolate in 12oz and 16oz
What is the initial cost of your machine? Can be leased for £40 per week or bought outright
£20-£50 per week, depending on the package type
From £28.77 per week
No upfront cost
It can be plumbed in free of charge
What is the cost of stock?
72p per cup including sundries
40p per cup
What sales can retailers expect?
By selling 20 cups per day, six days per week, 48 weeks per year at £1.10, retailers can make £6,336
On average, customers are selling 20-30 cups per day at £1.50-£2
15-100 cups a day
15-100 cups a day, which means £11,000- £76,000 turnover
What margins can they make?
60% on revenue scheme
What are the advantages of partnering with you?
• Trusted household name
• Retailers can charge a premium price
• Flexible packages
• Machine has a small footprint
• Low up-front cost
• Initial heating time of less than 10 minutes • Remain in control of the margins
• Retailer takes all the profit
• Machines are easy to maintain
• Uses pods which guarantee freshness
• Packaging is recyclable and environmentally friendly • Growing brand
• Flexible approach to individual stores
• No upfront cost