Coverage of Pro Retail 2016: Here are the top 11 tweets!
"A huge thank you to our customers and suppliers for making #ProRetail2016 one of the best yet! We salute you!"
1. Simon from Vow Retail kicked off by showing us some of the characters that we met at this year's show…
2. It wasn't only chickens and spacemen, there were Rio-bound Olympians cropping up everywhere too!
3. Costcutter showed off its new range cheese range – and offered something sweet too!
4. Those Olympians were spotted elsewhere by GroceryAid, showing off their quick reactions.
5. Captain Marvel decided to show his face – leaving Olly looking a little star-struck!
6. Our own Sugababes from the IAA were on hand to show retailers how they could benefit from benchmarking their stores in 12 key categories:
7. The Gala Dinner on Tuesday night got started in style with pounding samba drums and glamorous dancers, impressing the retailers in the room!
8. And some retailers were even more impressed as they ended up walking away with awards on the evening.
9. The proof of how happy winning awards (that or the wine!) can make people can be seen in this pic from the Holborns!
10. The show had a charitable side as well, as leftover display stock went to a great cause.
11. But all good things must come to an end. See you at #ProRetail2017!