• Shopper missions: Introduce other formats – such as cans – to attract additional sales from consumers on other shopper missions.
• Choice: Stock bestselling lines as well as low and zero-calorie drinks, such as Lucozade Zero, to ensure you meet all customer needs and are ready to help customers make healthier choices.
• Visibility: Use PoS and secondary sitings to support new products. Shelf-edge strips, wobblers, and bins of new products near the till will encourage additional purchases.
Lucozade Energy's tips
1. Group products by colas, energy drinks and waters to make it easy for customers to find what they want
2. Double or triple-face popular products, such as Lucozade Energy Orange and Original flavours, to reduce time spent restocking
3. Ensure popular low and no-calorie options are placed beside core flavours to give shoppers healthier choices
4. Embrace cans to cater to different shopper missions and attract additional sales
What happens next?
Over the next month, Sue will follow Lucozade Energy’s expert advice and plan for her display. We’ll track the sales data at the store to see what changes.
Keep a look out for Retail Express on 13 March