Outdated Browser Detected
Our website has detected you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features. An update is not required, but it is strongly recommended to improve your browsing experience.
Use the links below to upgrade to a modern browser.
Bringing you the latest product news, Retail Express looks at seven launches and campaigns that might have passed you by this past fortnight.
1) Artisan food manufacturer Delisanté is launching a range of premium snacks. Beef and Onion Pasty, Cheddar & Smoked Bacon Wrap and Pork & Apple Sausage Rolls are available from Costco. The range comes in packs of six, RRP £4.99.
2) Swizzels has introduced a Bubblegum flavour to its Drumstick brand. The lollies can be sold as a 10p pocket money line. It is also available as a Mega Drumstick, RRP 30p. It is set to appeal to parents as the pink and blue lollies contain no artificial colours.
3) Retailers looking to boost their flavoured water offering can do so with a new premium sparkling range from Perfectly Clear. The 500ml bottles are available in four flavours, Lemon & Mint, Strawberry & Raspberry, Pomegranate & Blueberry and Apple & Pear.
4) Worth more than £3.9m in the convenience channel, Maoam is adding a new limited-edition ‘Rhuberry’ flavour to its Pinballs range. It is available in £1 price-marked 180g bags and non-PMPs.
5) Hovis is rolling out pack redesigns across its Seeded and Granary bread ranges, along with a print advertising campaign this month.
6) Supported by a £3m marketing campaign, Colman’s has launched Mild Mustards, available to retailers now.
7) Bloo is relaunching its Flowers toilet cleaning range with a new pack design.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!
Become a Member to comment
Register to comment and get exclusive content and subscribe to the online and print versions of Retail News.