Boost has wrapped up its biggest-ever trade promotion by announcing the 20 winners of its grab a grand competition.
Each retailer won £1,000 cash and £400 in marketing and advertising support, which can be spent on redecorating, signage or community initiatives.
Al Gunn, sales director for Boost, said: “The objective of grab a grand was to increase awareness and drive sales in an innovative way. The challenge was totally embraced by many retailers and we have been totally overwhelmed by the efforts made.”
Pictured are Boost’s Noel Allen, left, with Mark Mullan of Today’s Local Collinward Northern Ireland.
Boost grab a grand winners
- Hazel Wilson, Wilson’s Newsagent, Aberdeen
- Kay Patel, Global Food & Wine (Best One), Stratford, London
- Raaj Chandarana, Tara’s News (Premier), High Wycombe
- Divyesh Patel, Mini Market, Englefield Green, Surrey
- Bay Bashir, Belle Vue Convenience (Lifestyle Express), Middlesbrough
- Yalcin Aydemir, Hilltop Supermarket, London
- Danny Singh, Cofton News & Wines (Lifestyle Express), Birmingham
- Karen Marshall, MPK Services (Londis), Conisbrough
- Nirogini Karnan, Londis Supermarket, Deptford
- Michael Quinn, Mace, Queen’s Elms, N.Ireland
- Baz Patel, Park Service Station (Costcutter), London
- James Kay, HKS Meteor, South Normanton
- Dave Dixon, NJB Askern Forecourt (Costcutter), Doncaster
- Nathan McCann, Wards Rockmount (Spar), Newry, N. Ireland
- Sanjay Joshi, Mandeville Wine Stores, Aylesbury
- Mark Mullan, Today’s Local Collinward, Co. Antrim, N. Ireland
- Edith Smtyh, Keystore, Lochfield Road, Paisley, Scotland
- Amrit Kaur, Mann Newsagents, Halesowen
- Owain Hughes, Damory Garage (Nisa), Dorset
- Craig Horner, Wentworth Village Shop, Rotherham.