Find out seven of the key trends, tweets and takeaways from this year's Local Shop Summit
1. Micro-retailing’ is the new buzz phrase… luckily the sort of personalised, community-centric retailing it demands is at the heart of many stores’ ethos
2. Brexit concerns are growing: away from the stage, retailers were discussing the challenges posed now many Eastern European workers have left the UK
4. Inspiring values from our top panellist
5. After years of retailers cutting back on frozen food, the whispers are that it’s back – that’s according to Londis boss Martin Swadling
6. Are you funny enough?
7. There are some real challenges, but even retailers that weren’t there felt more ready for the future