Leading card payments solution provider and part of the PayPoint group, Handepay is supporting the brand new one-month rolling contract.
Products include a range of payment technology to allow businesses to accept card payments in-store, online and over the phone.
The one month rolling contract is available to all customers switching their card machine from another provider and will run for a trial period from October.
Services offered under Handepay:
- Cover of any switching fees from an existing providers in almost all cases
- Contactless payments including Apple Pay, Google Pay & Samsung Pay
- Improved cash flow and receiving your money the next banking day through Accelerated Settlement Service
- No minimum monthly service charge
- No fees for PCI DSS compliance or non-compliance
- Access to a Free Business Resource Centre
Mark Latham, card services director at PayPoint has described Handepay as the “champion of small businesses across the UK.”
“The new one-month rolling contract is designed to give more flexibility, control and value to customers to help them continue to grow as the economy bounces back”, he said.
Handepay is also supporting the offer of a 12 month contract to any customers new to card payments that sign up to the service.
Latham said: “Similarly, the 12 month flexible contract, for businesses signing up to card payments for the first time, signifies our commitment to continually evolve Handepay to meet the most urgent needs of its customers, offering the best service and support they require to drive efficiencies in their cashflow and revenue capture.”
Read more card payment news and advice