EXCLUSIVE: Minimum alcohol pricing to give £20,000 profit boost
Impact of minimum unit pricing on average sales of the top 125 alcohol lines
See how minimum unit pricing will affect the top 25 lines in alcohol categories including beer, cider, winer, spirits and premixed drinks.
Based on RN's What to Stock Guide, this uses sales data from thousands of convenience stores nationwide to show average prices and weekly sales before and after minimum unit pricing.
- Average retail prices before and after MUP
- Average weekly sales volumes
- Average weekly sales before and after MUP
- Volume of every line in ML
- Alcohol units in every line
- Comparison of MUP vs current price
Minimum unit Price calculator
Input your sales data to find out how your key alcohol lines will be impacted by minimum unit pricing when it is introduced next year.
- Download the spreadsheet using the link below
- Fill in the boxes shown in orange
- Scroll down to see the overal impact on weekly sales
- Remember! The stats are shown on sales volumes per line remaining stable before and after MUP
Share this story