The results are in, and the British public has made a controversial decision to leave the EU.
With a final result of 51.9% of the population voting Leave, the initial aftermath has left the nation divided. We've been monitoring Twitter for the industry's reactions – here's what you've been saying so far:
1. Some have responded positively, seeing the impending Brexit as a "new era" for the UK
2. Others were open in expressing their disappointment:
3. Meanwhile, Eugene Diamond, a Northern Irish newsagent reflected on the results for his local area:
4. Steven Denham reminded Twitter that NFRN members were in favour of Brexit
5. And some took a lighthearted approach:
6. The owner of Mike's News in Chepstow had newspaper supply issues this morning:
7. While retail bodies predicted how businesses would be impacted:
What are your thoughts on the referendum result? Let us know in the comments below, or send an email to email@example.com.