Newtrade Media will be holding their second 30 under Thirty event in Birmingham to celebrate the next generation of retailers.
The day will involve two panel sessions of retailers, chaired by Jack Courtez, editor of RN, and Megan Humphrey, editor of Retail Express, to find out how they are taking their stores to the next level, from using social media to boost spend to the challenges they’ve overcome and what’s next for 2023. The panelists will discuss sustainability, staff retention, social media, as well as ways to increase sales margins.
The panelists include:
- Anish Panchmatia, owner of One Stop Wylde Green in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Anand Cheema, of Costcutter Fresh in Falkirk
- Hazel Ridge, of Bassett’s Londis in Weymouth, Dorset
- Amrit Dougall, of Nisa Millenium View in Coventry
- Chloe Taylor-Green, of Spar Western Downs in Stafford
Join us at 2:30pm for live updates throughout
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!