The award for Retail Innovation, in association with Post Office:
- Dave Hiscutt, Londis Westham Road
- Paul Cheema, Nisa Malcolm's Stores
- Roli Ranger, Londis Sunninghill
- Sunder Sandher, One Stop Working With Royals
Winner: Roli Ranger, Londis Sunninghill
Roli’s new shop is a radical departure from traditional convenience, closer to something like a Whole Foods shop. The store aims to tap in to 'coffee shop culture', while still offering a strong and successful core range. The store has an olive oil tasting area so customers can try before they buy and achieved its yearly target in the third week of trading!
How to be an IAA winner
Winner: Roli Ranger
Store name: Londis Sunninghill
Learn more about Retail Innovation
- Roli’s shop is a radical departure from a traditional c-store. The rustic design features a counter made from an old railway sleeper, helping create an entirely new convenience store concept.
- Core products such as fruit and vegetables stand out on large American-style square tables.
- The store’s olive oil tasting area has proved popular with customers who can try the range before they buy.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!