The award for Responsible Retailing, in association with JTI:
- Faisal Naseem, Premier Arbroath Party Time
- Mark & Samantha Coldbeck, Premier Wharfedale
- Sandeep Bains, Simply Fresh Faversham
- Vip Panchmatia, Wharf Convenience Store
Winner: Mark & Samantha Coldbeck, Premier Wharfedale
Mark & Samantha are incredibly proactive, working closely with staff, Police and Serve Legal who undertake test purchases in line with the Challenge 25 Scheme. They do fortnightly litter-picking, lobby parliament on illicit tobacco and protect staff through a 16-lane CCTV system which is used to report all instances of theft or harassment.
How to be an IAA winner:
Winner: Mark & Samantha Coldbeck
Store name: Premier Wharfedale
Learn more about Responsible Retailing
- Staff are protected by a 16-lane CCTV system which is used to report all instances of theft or harassment.
- Staff are trained to follow the Challenge 25 scheme, and Mark and Samantha work with the police and Serve Legal to test purchase the store.
- Mark and Samantha don’t wait for the police to arrive when incidents occur, but take their own statements to provide timely and accurate information.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!