The award for Merchandising, in association with Wrigley:
- Gaz Bains, Select & Save Belgrave Stores
- Jas Bhattle, Simply Local Newton-le-Willows
- Shahid Razzaq, Family Shopper Blantyre
- Sunder Sandher, One Stop Working With Royals
Winner: Gaz Bains, Select & Save Belgrave Stores
Gaz presents his products consistently so his customers find them easy to shop. The store has promotions outside, clear labelling and great displays throughout. Gaz follows industry suppliers and experts to learn, and then adapts what he sees to fit his store which has resulted in a creative beer display and excellent merchandising of his magazines.
How to be an IAA winner:
Winner: Gaz Bains
Store name: Select & Save Belgrave Stores
Learn more about Merchandising
- Gaz prioritises keeping shelves fully stocked and tidy, so product presentation is consistent and his store is easy to shop.
- Gaz follows suppliers and experts then adapts what he learns. As a result, he has built creative beer displays and excellent presentation of magazines.
- Promotions are clearly labelled inside and outside the store, in relevant categories and strategically placed around the shop.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!