The award for In-store Display, in association with Mondelēz International:
- Jatinder Sahota, Londis Isle of Sheppey
- Peter Robinson, Premier Castle Stores
- Sandeep Bains, Simply Fresh Faversham
- Vip Measuria, Family Shopper Draycott
Winner: Sandeep Bains, Simply Fresh Faversham
Sandeep visits other retailers for new ideas and uses point of sale materials from leading suppliers to create great promotional displays that disrupt and attract shoppers. He has added a bakery and a coffee machine in a high traffic area to add theatre through smell and drive incremental sales.
How to be an IAA winner
Winner: Sandeep Bains
Store name: Simply Fresh Faversham
Location: Faversham, Kent
Learn more about In-store Display
- Sandeep has added a bakery and coffee machine at the entrance to add theatre with smells from freshly baked and brewed products.
- Eye-catching displays are designed to disrupt shoppers’ normal shopping patterns and attract them to buy additional products.
- Seasonal displays are key to attracting extra custom and supplier PoS is employed to make them stand out still further.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!