With value tobacco now commanding 54% of the cigarette market, getting a strong range of the cheapest brands is crucial to keeping tobacco sales strong.
Here are nine products that can satisfy that demand when customers come in and ask: “What’s the cheapest?”
- Available in a 10g format, RRP £3.60, GV Midnight & GV Sunrise was launched in July to tap into the 45% of RYO sales that are 12.5g or below.
- JTI is rolling out a new look across its Holborn Smooth Taste range and renaming the brand Holborn Yellow
- Richmond Superkings Menthol are available in Kingsize 10s and 19s, RRP £4.18 and £7.64 and Superkings 10s and 19s, RRP £4.22 and £7.69 respectively.
- Carlton added Superkings Menthol 19s to its range this May with an RRP of £6.40. £6.19 PMPs are also available.
- In June Imperial Tobacco launched Player’s Crushball, which is available in Smooth, Full Flavour and Menthol in Kingsize 18s, RRP £6.14 or £5.99 PMPs and Kingsize 10s, RRP £3.25.
- Offering profit on return rates of more than 6.3%, L&B Blue Ice Capsule is available in Kingsize 19s and 10s, RRP £6.89 and £3.78 respectively.
- Available in Kingsize, Superkings, Blue, Green and Dual, Sterling launched an 18s Dual pack in June, RRP £6.99.
- Philip Morris recently rolled out a fresh look for Chesterfield Red, Blue and Menthol, which offers 8% PoR. The brand is available in 19s and rolled back its RRP from £6.25 to £6.10 in August.
- Sterling 18s launched in June in King Size and Superkings Blue and Green, RRP £6.99.
This article doesn't have any comments yet, be the first!